Submit Your Community Event
WAWZ-STAR 99.1 welcomes public service announcements (PSAs) from non-profit organizations for possible consideration for publicity on the STAR Community Calendar section of the STAR website.
Criteria for Public Service Announcements
• You must be a federal non-profit organization, and a holder of a 501(c)3 designation by the Internal Revenue Service.
• All announcements must be submitted on 8 1/2" X 11" organization letterhead only, with one announcement per page. Announcements on postcards, note paper, plain white paper, computer stock, flyers, faxes or e-mails will NOT be considered.
• Announcements should include the following information:
NAME of sponsoring organization, TITLE of event, DATE, TIME and LOCATION of event, TELEPHONE NUMBER and AREA CODE for more information, WEB ADDRESS if applicable.
• Announcements must be signed by someone with authority in the organization, with their title; e.g., pastor, church secretary, executive director, public relations coordinator.
• The event must be FREE OF CHARGE and open to the public
• Announcements must be RECEIVED AT LEAST THREE WEEKS PRIOR to the event.
WAWZ-STAR 99.1 PSAs
PO Box 9058
Zarephath, NJ 08890
Following is a sample format:
THE PILLAR OF FIRE CHURCH, ZAREPHATH, NJ, WILL SPONSOR
THE FILM "ABC" THURSDAY, JANUARY 16TH, AT 8:00 PM. THE
FILM FEATURES X, Y & Z AND WILL BE SHOWN IN THE CHAPEL.
FOR DIRECTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION CALL (732) 469-0991.
Please note: STAR 99.1 does not announce job openings or vacation trips.
Due to the high volume of public service announcements, STAR 99.1 is unable to confirm receipt of your announcement. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for letting us help you serve the community.